Agricultural & health service vehicles - Permit B

Owners of the following non-compliant vehicles can apply for an exemption in Bath’s CAZ. Once your vehicle is registered with the council, you do not need to do anything else to activate your exemption. There is no expiry, but you will need to renew your details with us each year.

• Higher emission agricultural or similar vehicle
Applies to higher emission non-road going vehicles, such as tractors, gritters, snow ploughs, mowing machines, and steam powered vehicles on a case by case basis.

• Higher emission health service vehicle
Higher emission health service vehicles that are exempt from vehicle road tax may be exempt from charges. We will consider your vehicle's eligibility on a case-by-case basis.

To talk to an advisor email or call 01225 396189 in normal working hours.