Personal Carer Permit

You can submit a Non-Professional Carer Permit Application if you care for a family member or friend and are in receipt of either Carers allowance or Carers Credit.

You will need to upload:

  • An up-to-date proof of being in receipt of Carers Allowance or Carers Credit
  • A proof of vehicle i.e V5C Log Book or Insurance Documentation

You will also need to provide the name and address of the person you provide care for.

Once your application is approved you will receive a confirmation email. This will be valid for 6 months.

You do not need to display anything in your vehicle.