Trade Permits and Parking Waiver Permit Purchase
Welcome to Devon County Council's Trade Permits and Parking Waiver purchase portal.
On the next page you will have the choice to purchase 2 different types of permits depending on where you will be working. You will need to know what restrictions apply at the location you intend to work.
If you are unsure you can use our restriction map https://www.devoncctraffweb.co.uk/# to find out before making your application.
At each location you will have a choice of up to two different permit types which are detailed below.
- Trade Permits
- o These permits are valid for either 1 day or for 1 week. These are available for immediate purchase and can be used for the following parking restrictions:-
- On street Resident Parking Bays
- On street Pay and Display Bays
- Limited Waiting bays
Using a Trade Permit on any other parking restriction or in restricted zones will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued
- o These permits are valid for either 1 day or for 1 week. These permits must be bought in advance and exempt the holder to use the following restrictions:-
- Double Yellow Lines
- Single Yellow Lines
- Pedestrian Controlled Zones
- Restricted Zones
Once purchased Devon County Council will review your request and make a decision based on availability. You will be informed via email of the council's decision. You must leave up to 2 working days to allow a decision to be reached. Applications received outside of our office hours will not be considered until the next working day.
Please note that where a zone also has a signed moving traffic restriction or motor vehicle restriction, a parking waiver does not exempt the holder from abiding by any access time restrictions.