Contractor Permits and Account Application

Contractors' Scratchcard Permits (Permit) for the Controlled Parking Zone may be provided to enable company vehicles to be parked in a permitted parking bay where there are "Except Resident Permit Holders" signs

These may only be issued when it is essential that contractors' vehicles are parked close by to allow access to heavy tools and other bulky equipment throughout the day whilst working at a property within the Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ).

All applicants must provide proof of the business together with a copy of their Professional Indemnity Insurance or Public Liability Insurance and also the following:

  • Confirmation of the nature of your Business (for example, letterhead, invoice)
  • Company Registration Number

If you are unable to provide the above, please provide any evidence you wish us to consider in support of your application.