School Street access virtual permits for businesses requiring access to private parking within a zone during the restricted times of operation.
Before you start
You will need:
- A MiPermit Account (you’ll be asked to create an account before completing your application)
- Business rates reference number (you can find this on your bill)
- Proof of the business name trading at the specified address
- Proof of your vehicle V5C / lease agreement / company car showing your name / business
- Proof your business has private parking accessed through a restricted school street, e.g. a property plan
For your employees:
- Proof of any vehicle owned by your employees requiring access to your private parking should meet one or more of the following conditions;
- Proof of employment, e.g. wage slip or contract with sensitive information redacted and;
- Proof of the vehicle V5C / lease agreement / company car showing your employees name and the vehicle registration number or;
- Proof of insurance showing your employee is a named driver
Renewing your virtual permit
We’ll send you 2 reminders 30 and 14 days before your permit expires. You can renew your permit in the manage permit section.
Cancelling or making a change to your virtual permit
You can make a change to the vehicle or cancel your virtual permit via the manage permit section.