Business virtual permits are valid for use in:
- Business permit holder only bays
- Shared use business and resident bays
Business virtual permits are not valid on yellow lines, in pay and display parking spaces, in loading bays or in voucher parking bays.
Business virtual permits issued for the London Road area will be issued for RO2A which allows the holder to park in the ROST, ROS and ROW Sub-Zones.
All businesses within RO2A may park in the dual use bays in any of the ROS, ROST, ROW or ROB sub-zones
Our permits are now virtual and you will not receive a paper permit.
Before you start
You will need:
- A MiPermit Account (you’ll be asked to create an account before completing your application)
- You will need your business rates reference number. If you would like a copy of your business rates bill please fill in the business rates general enquiry form
- Credit / Debit card to make payment
Each vehicle needs its own permit.
Renewing your virtual permit
We’ll send you 2 reminders 30 and 14 days before your permit expires. You can renew your permit in the manage permit section.
Cancelling or making a change to your virtual permit
You can make a change to the vehicle or cancel your virtual permit via the manage permit section.