A red route virtual permit allows for parking on red lines in the borough for residents that need to arrange for parking under exceptional circumstances – e.g., moving house.
- All successful applications are subject to the supporting evidence supplied being accepted by an authorised officer.
- Your virtual permit(s) will not be active until an authorised officer has assessed and accepted the evidence supplied.
- You will be notified by email when your virtual permit is active. If the evidence you have supplied is not sufficient, you will be required to provide the required evidence before your virtual permit will be authorised.
Please allow 5 working days for your application to be processed.
Before you start
You will need:
- To make a statement of reason of why the virtual permit is required
- The vehicle registration(s) a virtual permit is being applied for