Welcome to Malvern Hills District Council's Dispensation purchase portal.
On the next page you will have the choice to purchase two different types of dispensation permits as detailed below. You will be able to select the area and street on which you wish to use the dispensation, assign the vehicle that the dispensation will be valid for use with, and the duration of the dispensation.
- Green Dispensation Permits
- These permits are for parking in the following restricted areas of a street, and are available for immediate purchase and use:
Using a Green Dispensation on any other parking restriction may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Limited Waiting Bays (excluding Disabled Limited Waiting Bays)
- Resident Parking Bays
- Red Dispensation Permits
- These permits are for parking in the following restricted areas of a street:
- Single Yellow Lines
- Double Yellow Lines
- Loading Bays
Once a Red Dispensation has been purchased, an application will be sent to the Parking Services Unit who will then carry out an inspection of the street on which the dispensation is to be used. This is to ensure the vehicle(s) do not cause an obstruction, congestion or risk the safety of other users of the street whilst parked there.
If the location specified is deemed to be acceptable, the application will be authorised and the relevant amount of money taken out of the bank account provided for the cost of the permit(s). If the location is not acceptable, payment for the permit(s) will be deferred until a suitable alternative location is suggested. If there is no alternative or the suggested street is insufficient, the purchase will be cancelled and no money will be taken from the bank account.
To enable time to carry out an inspection of a street, please make purchase of a Red Dispensation at least 5 working days before the date(s) on which you intend to begin using the dispensation. If you wish to discuss any matters relating to a Red Dispensation (such as a pending application), please contact the Parking Services Unit:
Using a Red Dispensation on any other parking restriction may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Via telephone on 01386 565009 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Via email at email@example.com
- In writing to Parking Services Unit, Wychavon District Council, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 1PT