Here you can apply for an exemption or discount in Bath’s Clean Air Zone or log in to manage an existing CAZ exemption (i.e. pay for discounted travel or log an exempt journey).
Please log in before making your application. If you don’t have an account, please create one at the end of the application process.
To find out more about exemptions or discounts in Bath’s CAZ, and to make an application, please click on the relevant tile below.
You may not need an exemption/discount if your vehicle meets the required emission standards or if it is a private car or motorbike. You can check if you need to pay in the zone at www.gov.uk/clean-air-zones.
Until your application is approved, please pay CAZ charges at www.gov.uk/clean-air-zones.
Click on the relevant tile below to find out more and apply.
Agricultural & health service vehicles
• Agricultural or similar vehicle
• Health service vehicle
Discount for larger motorhomes and horse transporters
• Reduced rate of £9 for larger motorhomes and horse transporters
Emergency service & special vehicles and M1 motorcaravans
• M1 Motorcaravans
• Emergency service vehicle
• General haulage vehicle
• Special vehicle
• Recovery vehicle
• Showman''s vehicle
Emergency volunteer vehicle
• Emergency volunteer vehicle
Replacement vehicle on order
• Upgrading vehicle with B&NES Financial Assistance Scheme
• Upgrading vehicle outside of B&NES Financial Assistance Scheme
Vulnerable groups & community workers
• Community Transport
• Blue badge holder
• Community worker (health, social care, education)
• Declined for financial scheme
Wheelchair accessible taxis
• Wheelchair accessible taxi
You can also find out more information about how to use MiPermit, download our smartphone apps or contact us.