If you are already a registered user login to the MiPermit portal to manage your digital parking permits.
Register for digital permits
To register for digital parking permits, you’ll need your council tax or business rates account number, your postcode and your property number.
You can only register for digital visitors' parking permits if you are a resident of that parking permit area. You don't need to own a vehicle to apply for visitors’ parking permits.
Call MiPermit on 0345 520 7007 if you have problems registering.
Get visitors’ parking permits
Login to the MiPermit portal, select ‘Buy Digital Permits’ and then ‘Visitor permits’. You’ll see how many visitors’ permits you can have. The free permits are available as a single bundle. Additional paid visitor permits cost £1 each and are available in bundles of 10. Select how many permits you want.
You’ll need a credit or debit card to pay for any additional paid visitors’ permits.
Digital visitors’ parking permits are valid for one day for one vehicle.
Use your visitors’ permits
Your visitors’ parking permits are digital permits and your visitors don’t need to display any type of permit in their vehicle. You will need to allocate each permit to your visitors whenever you want to use them. You can do this up to two weeks in advance and if your plans change, you can cancel any visitor sessions as long as they haven’t started. There are several ways to activate a visitor permit:
- Login to the MiPermit portal, select Activate Visitor Permit, add your visitors’ vehicle registration number and select the date required.
- Login to the MiPermit smartphone app, select Activate Visitor Permit, add you visitors’ vehicle registration number and select the date required.
- Call MiPermit on 0345 520 7007
Manage your digital parking permits and your MiPermit account
To manage your digital parking permits, login to the MiPermit portal where you can:
- activate visitor permits
- cancel visitor permits that haven’t started yet
- change your password
- add other people to your account so that they can manage your permits and activate visitor parking permits. Any other permit owners that you add when buying your permits will automatically become members of your account, they can login using their own email address if you added it, using the forgotten password link on the login page to get access and create their own password.
- update any saved payment card details.
- view your payments and receipts.
- get additional permits.
- edit your active vehicles.
- find contact details
Parking permits terms and conditions
For full details see Bristol City Council Residents Parking Scheme terms and conditions